As the Roofing industry continues to grow, the competition for customers also increases.
More and more people are relying on Internet searches and reviews to find reliable home services. Itâ€™s more important than ever to make sure your roofing business rises to the top in local search results.
As the business owner, there are some things you can do to help your brand’s efforts. These would include:
- Creating high-quality, helpful content on topics your potential customers care about (e.g., blogs, articles, videos, etc.)
- Using relevant keywords in your content (words and phrases your prospects are likely to type into search engines).
- Ensuring your business has accurate listings on business directory sites like Google My Business and YP.com.
- Using meta tags and description for each page of your website to specify what type of content is on the page.
- Creating a plan for generating links to your website from other reputable sites (â€œbacklinksâ€).
- Keeping your business active on social media.
Improving your visibility in search engines takes time
Effective Local SEO efforts requires you to build your businessâ€™ online reputation over time. Search engines want to give their users not just any results, but theÂ bestÂ results from the most reliable sources.
Potential customers, who are looking for roofing jobs, are driven from the surrounding community, so implementing local SEO should be a top priority. It starts with ensuring your contact and business information in online directories is accurate and complete. You can improve your local SEO by incorporating the areas you serve in your keywords and content (e.g., â€œPhoenix rooferâ€).
Other factors include SEO titles, tags, and descriptions, using the correct URLs, text formatting, image optimization, page speed, optimized site navigation, and more.
Local marketing services will help roofing businesses succeed, but itâ€™s also important to continue other valuable digital marketing strategies that help build authority and reputation.
If Local SEO sounds like too much work for your busy schedule, consider hiring an local marketing services expert.
Just like roofing jobs require expertise to ensure the finished product is watertight and will last for your years to come, successful SEO strategies take targeted planning, carefully crafted content, and consistent effort over time to ensure long-term success.
Ready to create an local marketing SEO strategy for your roofing business? Contact me today for a free consultation.